LTE Russia & CIS
The evolution of mobile communication networks – LTE Russia & CIS is the International Business Forum which addresses a number of issues related to the modern market, the ways of transition and deployment of new networks based on LTE technology.
The Forum addressed a number of issues related to the modern market, the ways of transition and deployment of new networks based on LTE technology.
Here are some of these questions:
- The current state of advanced wireless broadband networks
- Optimization of existing and construction of mobile broadband networks
- Ways of migration networks 2G/3G to LTE networks
- Strategies for the deployment of LTE networks, for example, deployed networks
- Compatibility LTE networks with GSM / HSPA networks
- Convergence LTE networks with fixed and mobile networks
- Services in the LTE networks, new opportunities and advantages
- Reduction of CAPEX and OPEX for LTE networks
- Business model of service delivery LTE networks
- Subscriber device LTE networks – features, applications, software
- LTE Advanced
The forum is attended by operators, public authorities, non-profit professional associations, equipment manufacturers, system integrators, service providers, consultants and industry experts, media industry, managers and investment companies.