International Frumkin Symposium
International Frumkin Symposium is held in the Conference Hall of the Russian Academy of Sciences in Moscow.
Scope of the Symposium
- 1st Microsymposium: Electrical double layer and electrochemical kinetics (from phenomenological to molecular level)
- 2nd Microsymposium: New Processes, Materials and Devices for Successful Electrochemical Transformation of Energy
- 3rd Microsymposium: Corrosion and Protection of Materials
- 4th Microsymposium: Electroactive composition materials
- 5th Microsymposium: Bioelectrochemistry