Our people are our foundation, spirit and future. They are our differentiator – the key to fostering our growth and diversification and the expansion of the services we provide. We are always looking for bright, responsible, professional individuals with high ethical standards and a commitment to customer service.
See our current openings below and send résumés at firstname.lastname@example.org
LATEST JOBS OPENINGS
The Events Coordinator (EC) is in charge of coordinating all the details required to ensure the events of Intourexpo run smoothly and successfully. Applicant must be detailed oriented and very organized in order to manage many details of an event. Written and verbal communication skills are important in interacting with a variety of people ranging from members, to vendors, to local businesses, to attendees.
- 5+ years’ experience in event planning/coordination and/or facilities support capacity; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Competence in attention to detail, planning, scheduling and coordination of activities, special events, and projects and programs.
- Creative out of box thinking.
- Must be available to work nights and weekends when necessary.
- Must have a valid driver’s license with a clean record.
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office, Word, Project, PowerPoint, and Excel.
Interpreters working at Intourexpo are expected to recognize, understand and – in a split second – have a word in another language for any one of a myriad of issues. The range of interpretation subjects is broad, including politics, legal affairs, economic and social issues, specific business issues, finance and administration. Providing interpretation at meetings is the most visible aspect of their duties; to be able to provide an equivalent of most anything an event participant may say in two or more languages, interpreters spend much of their time maintaining and improving their language skills and awareness of new developments in current affairs.
- Perfect command of one of the languages spoken in the European Union.
- 5+ years’ experience in interpreting; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Don't miss our special offers, great discounts and free bonuses to visitors and participants.
In the unlikely case if you don't find the newsletter useful, you may unsubscribe at any time online.